More than a job… it’s an adventure in innovation
tde is dedicated to helping companies in the energy industry reach new levels of operational excellence in terms of safety, speed, consistency, cost reduction and positive impact to reduce CO2 emissions, and a provider of advanced technology to supply the world with affordable and clean energy to meet growing demand.
So, if you know the power of data with great innovation.
You excel at B2B marketing to generate results.
You are excited about the opportunities in a market-leading and rising company.
Then this role maybe for you, to support the tde’s prominent vison for the future.
- Contribute to the planning and execution of marketing plans and budgets to promote the growth, awareness and to generate SQLs.
- Create compelling visual and written content for digital, printed, and social media, including press releases, articles, customer use cases, flyers, presentations for company and product marketing.
- Copywriting, proofreading and managing internal and external content.
- Global online and in-person events planning and execution.
- Attend and participate industry events to increase brand and product awareness.
- Establish and implement advertising and promotional campaigns for our products and services on various media (social, print, etc.).
- Collaborate with our stakeholders and vendors to boost the effectiveness of marketing strategies and improve the company and product presence.
- Track and record all marketing activities, implement metrics to evaluate the success and amend marketing measures when necessary.
- Oversee the distribution and publication of content and marketing materials.
- Closely work with product development team to create and execute marketing materials and plans for product and feature launches
- Translate technical details into real value propositions for targeted account-based marketing.
- Website content production, management, and implementation.
- At least 5+ years in B2B marketing with a successful record of delivering outstanding results in a fast-paced data-driven environment.
- Complete degree, or training in Marketing, Digital Marketing, or related field.
- Experience creating and executing marketing strategies and plans.
- A strong customer-centric attitude - you are always thinking about how we empower our customers.
- A constructive mindset and an initiator who takes initiative in a constantly evolving work environment.
- Capable of using MS 365 applications, Adobe CC, and marketing software
- In-depth knowledge of social media and web analytics.
- Exemplary project management, organizational and multitasking skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Graphic/digital design experience preferred.
- A team player able to collaborate and coordinate.
- Native, or excellent command of the English language.
- Working knowledge of Markdown, GIT and Jira is preferred.
- Work-life balance - an interesting and varied job with flexible working hours
- International team, familiar, collegial, and appreciative working environment
- Good transport connections
- Free parking spaces
- Company events, vouchers
- Regional snacks and coffee/tea free of charge
- Excellent prospects worldwide
- Career and further education opportunities, internal training
- Long-term employment in an interesting and ambitious group of companies
Monthly salary: A monthly gross salary starts at € 3.000,00. Your actual offer and overpayment depend on your skills and experience.